Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tracking the flight

I just woke up and thought that I would check in on Steven's progress to Alaska. He appears to be somewhere over Nebraska. About half way to his first destination. Aunt Molly

Just checked again and he should be landing in Seattle in 26 minutes! Aunt Molly

The nephew has landed, repeat, the nephew has landed - in Seattle @ 11:07 am. Aunt Molly

He's back in the air heading from Seattle to Ketchikan. We booked him on the "milk run" (which means he lands in Ketchikan and then in Sitka before he gets to Juneau) it actually does get him here quicker. Plus he gets the joy of landing in the Southeast. Reverse Thrust, reverse thrust!!! Aunt Molly

AAt 5:23 Steven landed in Ketchikan. He is now on Alaskan soil. I don't imagine that he will leave the plan they will only be there 30 or 40 minutes. He's in Alaska - making me a little teary-eyed! Aunt Molly

Shouldn't belong now. I am heading to the airport, Steven has departed Sitka Alaska. Aunt Molly

He is here and eating some dinner. Aunt Molly

1 comment:

  1. I would be so nausiated from the flight that I couldn't eat....not even Aunt Molly's speciality! What did she fix you anyway? (giggles)

    ReplyDelete