Sunday, May 31, 2009

Steven's first night in Alaska




I arrived at the the airport in time to see Steven's flight turning in for it's landing and touch down. It was pretty cool. I will see how the pictures came out and post them tomorrow. I cried a little when I gave him a hug, can't help it. He got to see where Bob works and then we went out to the glacier. A little sight-seeing. We stopped at Fred's on the way home and I told Steven that he was stuck with me for dinner so he had better pick something out while at the store. It is sad, but the truth, so he picked out some chicken and mac & cheese and I micro-ed it when we got home! Good eats. Now we are just winding down from a long day for all of us. Aunt Molly

2 comments:

  1. WOW, you have changed since I saw you at Christmas in Florida! Steven, you look so much like your Mom in this picture and that's a good thing! Makes you easier to recognize. Have a wonderful time. Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at Grandma's comment above. Will never forget watching your plane take off from Orlando International. Watched your plane dissapear into the clouds. I knew you were nervous about the take-off. Was with you every second. ~Momma~

    ReplyDelete